Expertly Trained Interpreters Connecting Deaf and Hearing Communities with American Sign Language
You need to help deaf and hearing people connect, but where do you turn for reliable, accurate interpretation when some use American Sign Language (ASL), and some don’t? Let us help you harness the power of the right words with our custom offerings:
- Our national network of ASL interpreters can be dispatched anywhere in the United States to deliver fast, expert service with a personal touch.
- Interpreters with linguistic and technical skills help you communicate effectively in any situation.
- We facilitate conversation in a variety of settings, including:
- educational arenas
- employment training and meetings
- medical environments
- social service settings
- legal meetings and court hearings.
The message is important. Our experience ensures your audience connects to it.
- Interpreters certified by the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf.
- Maintain your company’s professional reputation with seamless service.
- Choose the experience of Affordable Language Services:
- Founded in 2000.
- Top-ranked nationally and globally by Common Sense Advisory, an independent market research company.
- ISO-9001 compliance means we’ve made it a priority to focus on quality and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- Linguists certified by the American Translators Association.
Why Affordable Language Services?
We make a pledge to each and every one of our clients. A promise to help them navigate the globe. To deliver innovative solutions. And to be their partner. We’re an international leader in overcoming communication barriers, and we’re devoted to the weight of words and the power they have to better our world.