Want a Career that Also Makes a Difference?
Affordable Language Services knows that the most important piece of any successful organization is its people. We are always looking for employees that share our similar values and passion for language services. We believe that our work isn’t just a job. We truly make a difference in people’s lives every single day. Everything from a parent trying to understand what their kids need in school but cannot speak the same language, to the factory worker that needs to know the rules to do their job safely or even the patient at a hospital that needs to understand what correct medications to take post-surgery. Breakdowns in communication can be the difference between life and death. We often hear success stories of how our work makes a difference— and that is what keeps us here and ranked as one of the Top Language Service Providers in North America!
If you want a career that makes a difference in your community and the world—you are in the right place! We would love to welcome you to our team!
Affordable Language Services offers competitive benefits including:
The medical insurance benefits from Affordable Language Services available to employees and their dependents reflect our commitment to provide high-quality, affordable plans to keep employees healthy.
According to the ADA, oral health touches every aspect of our lives but is often taken for granted. We offer dental insurance to help you manage your overall health by getting the dental care that you need.
Access to vision care for you and your family is part of our commitment to keeping employees healthy. Routine eye exams and other vision care services are available through our vision insurance program.
Affordable Language Services supports our employees’ efforts in planning a fulfilling and financially secure retirement. We offer an employer sponsored 401(k).
Affordable Language Services rewards hard working and results driven employees. Throughout the year, there are opportunities for performance-based bonuses.
We also support our employees with:
Affordable Language Services recognizes that communication and relationships are vital to high-performing teams. We offer team building experiences multiple times throughout the year.
Health & Wellness
Health & Wellness
Your health and happiness have to come first to be a productive employee. We offer benefits and programs to encourage and reward our employees for living a healthy lifestyle.
Mentoring & Coaching
Mentoring & Coaching
We value continued education and offer employees opportunities to learn from senior-level employees in our mentorship program.
Click on the job below to apply!
Current Job Openings:
Reports to: Director of Operations
Creation/Revision Date: 5/2/19
Most Recent Author: Alex Crossty
FLSA Status | Grade: Exempt
Affordable Language Services and Fusion Talent are nationally recognized translation, interpreting and talent service providers. Our business and passion is providing communication solutions for customers who need in-person interpreting, written translation, American Sign Language and effective Staffing Solutions.
To accelerate our growth, we’re seeking a Recruiter to manage the critical touch points of our recruiting process. This role serves as the point of contact for all requests and inquiries from prospective candidates until they become contracted partners. Ideal candidates will possess a high attention to detail and the ability to move back and forth between multiple candidates as they progress from first interview to orientation. Success will be achieved with proven critical thinking and communication skills in all areas of data analytics and operations.
Key Performance Indicators:
- 150 Reaches per day
- 10 Interviews Per week
- 5 viable submissions/oral evaluations
- Update job postings for assigned jobs.
- Work with assigned clients to understand job skills and position needs
- Manage application process pipeline through Newton
- Manage inactive candidates in Newton
- Facilitate candidate testing and assignment requirements to insure qualifications are met before activation/placement
- Actively source new candidates through multiple recruiting channels – job boards, social media platforms, community events, networking, flyer drops, and recruiting events
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Partner with Sales and Operations to forecast future applicant needs by skill
- Manage daily and weekly activity reports related to recruitment efforts by skills / job openings
- Actively maintain a referral bonus database to ensure timely payment to those who refer viable candidates
- Prepare documentation and/or records for annual audits
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree preferred
- 2 years of Recruiting experience
- Technical aptitude – Microsoft Office, interpreter software platforms, phone, etc.
- Proven experience in communicating with a variety of groups at different levels
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and the ability to travel to customers and attend trade shows
- Demonstrated critical thinking and ability to understand relationships within workflows, steps/status, and how to explain it to others
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Competitive Base Salary, plus unlimited earning potential
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Short Term Disability
- 401k match up to 4%
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
Affordable Language Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Affordable Language Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Affordable Language Services expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Affordable Language Services employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.