In marketing campaigns, creative translation of your carefully chosen words means the difference between increased sales and a PR debacle.
We get it.
Maintaining accuracy and nuance in your translated marketing materials can make or break their impact internationally. Affordable Language Services is your answer. Learn more about how translation done with accuracy, clarity and attention-to-detail can help.
Affordable Language Services offers deep bench strength in linguistics and project management. We can help you meet your deadlines and avoid translation misfires. Choose Affordable Language Services for:
- Video translation and subtitling
- Market research, including in-country market research to inform your clients
- Consulting on full campaigns
- Transcreation – the creation of taglines, logos and copy that fits the target culture
Here are five simple tips to find the right language service provider:
- Seek a language service provider with someone else’s stamp of approval. We’re ISO-9001 compliant, so you can feel confident in our processes. And the Common Sense Advisory Board rates us among the top 40 companies in several categories. Perhaps most importantly, 80 percent of our customers are repeat business (and the other 20 percent simply don’t need additional service).
- Don’t rely on an inadequate machine. Machine translations are inexpensive but not entirely accurate, so can’t be relied upon to do your entire project. Instead, look for translators who use computer assisted (CAT) tools.
- Translation memory can save you money. As we translate, we build a database of your translation. We can work faster and save you money on subsequent projects.
- Have it localized. With localization, you know your translation will carry the same weight and meaning from one language to another.
- Look for a partner with experience that matches your need. We’re well-versed in the details and nuances needed to successfully translate your message.
We’ll ensure your words are accurately translated for the audience that needs to connect with them.