Are you meeting Federal mandates?
The No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 and Title III mandates that education facilities must “meet the educational needs of…limited English proficient children” and “promote parental and community participation in language instruction educational programs for the parents and communities of limited English proficient children.”
Affordable Language Services offers On-site Interpreting, Translation Services and Telephonic Interpreting; three things that can assist your educational facility in meeting these mandates.
• Sign Language interpreters for short appointments or all-day interpreting assignments
• Our interpreters are available any time; even when your on-staff interpreters are not.
• Call us when you need a substitute.
• Interpreters for sporting events, graduation ceremonies and school activities
• Rush on-site interpreters for psychological evaluations
• Foreign language interpreters
• School websites
• Back-to-school information
• Parent letter and parent consent forms
• IEP and MFE evaluations
• Codes of conduct
• Medical history forms
• More than 150 languages available
• Interpreters available 24/7/365; without an appointment