Come be a part of our translation team!
Our translators are independent contractors who work with us on a per-project basis. If you’re interested in working with us, please complete our online application (below), and provide us with information about your services, areas of expertise, rates, and other pertinent details.
- A university degree
- At least two (2) years of translation experience
- A university degree in translation or translation studies
- Specialization in the life sciences or related fields (i.e. medicine, chemistry, pharmaceuticals, etc.)
- DTP skills and experience
- Experience with website localization
- Willingness to use CAT tools (if applicable for your language combination(s))
After completing the application, please email a PDF of your current résumé/CV to the Translations Department.
If you have any questions, or if you encounter any issues with the application, please contact us at the above email, or by phone at (+1) 513.792.5026.
Our Translation Vendor Application is in the process of being updated and is temporarily unavailable. If you have any questions or would like to be considered during this time, please e-mail the Translations Department. We appreciate your patience during this process, and are looking forward to unveiling the latest iteration!
As a Corporate Member of the American Translators Association, we monitor developments in certification, technology, and the profession as a whole. Click on the logo to visit their website to learn more about this excellent organization, and how to become a member.